1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kind of cool I thought.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Tracy89, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Hiniker C-plow is sort of the same thing.

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

That would hurt without a trip. Looks cool

4. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

Yeah the C-plow is along the same lines.. Does it angle in the "back drag mode"?

5. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice blade but boy its gonna hurt when he hits something with out trip springs.

6. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Watching the other videos it appears it was originally designed for dirt work and the snow work aspect is a secondary use.
    Taking a trip edge plow and doing some fab work to mimic this concept would be ideal for pushing and back-dragging. While you're at it build a set of box wings like a Kage has and have the ultimate skid set up.

7. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

That blade with that skid would be a great machine for a tight driveway route. Don't like it for parking lots.

8. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

9. Gioscapes

Gioscapes Junior Member
    from PA

The blade is cool but i like the girl a little better.

10. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Heck yeah, ill take 2 of the first model!

11. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Got to admit it work pretty well

12. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Hiniker Made C PLows for trucks... cool setup if you ask me.... Im not sure if I spelled the brand correctly tho.

13. Tracy89

Tracy89 Senior Member
    from Maine

I really thought it was pretty innovative. I thought about turning my 9ft fisher into a back drag blade.. I understand that they make edges that go on the back and work perfectly fine, but just like every other "im bored project".. I think it would be pretty cool to see. There are no Hinikers around my neck of the woods any how.. Doing this to my blade would add some serious weight to it already eh?