1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by 042500hd, Dec 29, 2008.

1. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

Anyone know where I could get a key for my 07 2500 Classic with the keyless remote and key all in one piece? Rather than have the remote and the key. My dealer looked at me cross eyed when I asked them. There are several GM vehicles that have keys like that seems that I could order a blank key have it cut then program the remote. Any thoughts?
  2. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

My Pontiac Vibe has key with fob all in one, but the Vibe is made by Toyota and is a differant bank and won't fit any of my trucks...
  3. pusher21

pusher21 Member

Probably not going to work because the remotes have specific frequency that they work off of so you truck wont allow it to program
  4. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

you might want to try Ebay, i found something like that for my 03 Grand Prix, but the old lady was not interested in it.