1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"Key" piece of info missing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Oct 30, 2015.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Bid this place out, It's a golf course club house and it slows down after the holidays. They tell no hurry,just need a few spots for employees when they come and can be plowed later then . Give them a price ,they call saying it was a little high so were talking and I told her I might be able to work with her if we are close. Then she tells me a Best Western uses it as a overflow! Cars might be there from a few days to month! I would say that's a big "key" of info I should of know about.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

You didnt score a hole in one?

She's got some balls not giving you the info.

3. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Then the best western can damn well pay for the damn snow removal.

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If their using it for overflow I'm going to guess they'll be parked in the parking lot used by the golfers. When I plowed a golf course I only did the main drive, maintenance shed area and a few spots close to the clubhouse for the limited number of staff that was there during the winter. I'm betting the overflow area won't be an every snowfall event. Just a guess.

5. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Unless that's where they park all the cars for people who fly out of the airport.

6. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

If you plowed snow for any period of time you know that "Once in awhile..." means " emergency" every time it snows.

7. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Hahhahaha
    "The lot is very straight forward it's an easy plow".
    "Just a quick pass down past the shed over the bridge around the barn next to the fence past the horses over the grass back drag infront of the barn then the round about by the well and back up the hill and don't forget the kids school bus shelter and the mail box. And it's all granite chips so back drag it and non on the grass please, we will be home tomorrow and the neighbor was looking after our place all winter I think"

8. Mr.Markus

I've effin done that place...!!!

9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If that's the case they'll make more on the parking then their paying.

10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Mostly Canadians will be parked as they vacation for a month in Cuba.

11. Mr.Markus

Arado por favor mi coche hacia fuera...!