1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

key bank and brickman

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by rpm1, Feb 22, 2013.

1. rpm1

rpm1 Junior Member

after i have catered to service our 6 key bank locations for thge past 6 years i get a phone call from my contact guy at key stating that they are no longer using seperate contaractors for their locations. half of the country is going to a large management company and the rest will be using brickman.what a kick in the crotch..
  2. Marek

Marek Senior Member

They will be back. The guys that plow for Brickman need to think things thru , with out thier subs they couldnt handle a fraction of the properties they do . Wait till they recieve some of the inflated bills from them too. People want to fell like they are your number one customer rather they are the smallest or largest that you desl with . A company of that size can not do that the way a small business can.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I picked up a key bank this yr.I read that SMS or Arlington is going to be doing it.So we will see.
  4. rpm1

rpm1 Junior Member

they we a good account to have we had done their lawn maint and landscaping and snow removal for a long time.just kinda blows it has went to this! hell i think brickman is like an hour away good luck with that one