1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kentucky Snowplowers Group

Discussion in 'Networking' started by baddboygeorge, Nov 8, 2007.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

Looking for guys interested in helpng eachother in the event of mechanical problems,large amounts of work , or just some how to's when needed . Anyone interested please let me know an I am gonna put a list together with numbers to call when someone needs help thanks George

P.S Kentucky an Sounthern Indiania areas

2. baddboygeorge

anyone interested??

lets talk thanks george

3. baddboygeorge

Anybody out there

Gees guys are there any plowers in Kentucky besides me??

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like you have the monopoly on snowplowing there. Raise your prices! :Dpayup

5. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

How many pushes do you average in a year? Probably more ice events than anything else huh.

6. baddboygeorge

Hey grand!

Its about that way .I have a few compeitors but plow trucks are few an far between! I am the only guy in the phone book in some areas!!One big snow here an the whole town closes, back in 94 we had an 18 inch snowfall in 5 hours overnite,it started late Sunday an ended at 5 am on monday . It closed metro louisville down for a week solid! It was alot of work back then I only had an open cab 580 case backhoe with loader an I froze my butt off for a week straight.I kept the backhoe running for 7 days straight it even ran when I was snoozing . In one week of snow work with one machine I turned 24 thousand in revenue! Not too bad !! That was the last year of snow removal in an open cab piece of equipment! I thought I was in heaven when i bought my first plow truck , nothing like sitting in comfort, nice an toasty an watching the snow fly off the plow ! Boy its nice!!!

7. baddboygeorge

Hey yamaguy!!

We dont see many , I pray like hell every year for that 18-24 incher! We average about 2 pushes a year an about 5-7 ice events! Not a whole lot of work but its very lucrative when the white stuff does arrive! Here in the ohio valley region ya never know what the weather conditions will be!! I hope everyone is doing well , being safe an having fun take care George