1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Keeping Track...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by matt hermann, Feb 3, 2011.

1. matt hermann

matt hermann Junior Member

How do you guys keep track of your clients?

Do you have a word document?

Loosleaf paper?

I'm just starting to get into the landscaping buisness, and as it grows, i want to keep good track of my accounts. Was just wondering what way you thought was the best way..

2. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

I have a binder with all my addresses, but honestly I havent pulled it out in years, I do it all by memory now. If I forget a driveway, I'm sure they'll call me. If I forget them, they're probably someone who forgets to pay on time anyway.
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I've been using Landscape Billing for 3 or 4 years now. Its pretty slick. You can try out a free demo at www.landscapebilling.com

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

i have excell spreadsheets with all the customers names on it and print out a fresh one for each storm...i mark down what time i plowed and if they paid or not...then after the storm i put it all into another excell sheet to keep track of has has paid and who still needs to pay.