1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

keeping customers EXTRA happy! what have you done?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bigjeeping, Dec 21, 2005.

1. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

I ran into a few problems the first couple plows of the year....... shovelers weren't doing walkways to the full width, flat tires, etc... at one point my route was backed up 5 hours!

Since then all problems have been fixed and things are running smooth but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions of things to do for my customers, above and beyond providing good service in the future, which would get them back in love with me!

I.E. sending out christmas cards? including a letter to my customers with the next invoice?

any examples/ideas would be nice..... or tell what you've done!
  2. foggyjr5

foggyjr5 Member

They always love it when you shovel all the way up the the garage door, also one thing i do is after the city trucks have came through go back and plow the end of the driveway again.
  3. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

Do you charge extra for that? Just wondering
  4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I do the same thing no extra charge for this, I'm up and down my route all day, so if I see a problem I clean it up. The customers do like that.

Regards Mike
  5. Dupesy

Dupesy Member

Agreed. It's the little extra things like that customers remember and appreciate.