Snow Plowing Forum banner

Kcress31 Video and picture thread - 2010 Bobcat A300 with 10 ft Kage plow

20K views 82 replies 29 participants last post by  dfd9 
#1 ·
Made my first video today with my new camera. I was out in our Bocat A300 today and thought some of you guys would like to see what it is like from the inside. We are getting dumped on right now and we are expecting 20 - 30 cm in the next 24 hours. I thought we were done with winter for the year. I will be posting more videos here as I make them so stay tuned.

#27 ·
I can't really say how much tonnage, but it is a 24/7 operation and we will have 2-3 loaders 2 rock trucks and an excavator going steady very soon. I am hoping to have all of our other gear here by this weekend. I will post some more pics and videos as soon as I can.

#28 ·
Here is the link for another similar video from a different angle.

#29 ·
New picture of our 350 excavator

My John Deere sales rep sent me a picture of our new 350 excavator. We should have it in our yard on Monday. Just waiting for a few more options to get installed. We got it with an auto greaser, 8000 ft/lb NPK hammer, Thumb, wabasto heater, and a 48 inch rock bucket. Once we get it in our hands I will post more pics.

Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Yellow

#30 ·
Our first piece finally arrived. We just got our 988 H today. Here are a few pics. I will post more when I get some time.

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Sky Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Car

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Sky Car

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Sky

#32 ·
Congrats man! Keep up the good work!

#33 ·
Thanks everyone. Here are some more pics. I hope to post some more videos soon, stay tuned.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Building Motor vehicle Tire Wood Vehicle

Sky Wheel Cloud Tire Vehicle

Cloud Sky Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Climbing hold Yellow Wood Wall Paint

#35 ·
Here is a vid of two of our loaders feeding a crusher. I had a chance to check out how much a full bucket was on our 988. A full heaped bucket of fine material was 20.25 metric tonnes. I will post more pics and vids as soon as I can.

#38 ·
Here are some more pics of the rest of our gear. I have been to busy putting in too many hours to take any more vids but I hope to put my camera in the 988 and make some in cab videos soon.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Asphalt

Wheel Tire Vehicle Asphalt Road surface

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Vehicle Sky Mode of transport Asphalt Machine

#39 ·
Here is a video link of our 988 loading one of our 740 B rock trucks. On a good shift we will move over 200 loads. I am still hoping to get the camera in loader soon. We are expecting our brand new new holland TV 6070 to be in in the next 2 weeks or so. I will post some pics and videos as soon as it gets here. We are putting a 8ft pronovost PXPL on one end and a Shoule 8 ft / 12 ft expandable pusher on the other end.

#42 ·
I finally had time to make a video from inside our 988. Unfortunately the sound didn't turn out to well. I will change the sound settings next time.

#44 ·
JaimeG;1324399 said:
What are those rectangular things stuck to the bottom of the bucket?
They are called MAWPS or mechanical attachable wear plates. There is about 30 on the bottom of the bucket that you can replace in a few minutes a piece. There is a small spring like clip inside them. The allow us to have very little downtime when doing and bucket repairs on the bottom. You can replace only the ones that are worn and there is no welding to be done.

#46 ·
My New Holland dealer just sent me some pictures of our new TV 6070. We put a pronovost PXPL on the one end and a Shoule 8 - 12 ft expandable pusher on the other. Its too bad that the blower wasn't yellow as well. He is just waiting to put the shoule blade on the other end then he will be shipping to us in the next few days. I will post more pics once we get it here and I will make sure to get some videos up as well.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

#47 ·
New Holland 6070

My dealer emailed me some better pictures of the new 6070 a few days ago and here they are. It is supposed to be in our yard this Wednesday.

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

Sky Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Cloud

Tire Wheel Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire

#48 ·
Great thread and awesome videos. We're due for a new pusher soon on our 3 Bobcat S250's and I'm trying to convince the owner to buy Kage's. These videos might help.

Are you guys hiring by chance? Haha. You make me miss running a John Deere 555G loader every day. Thumbs Up

#49 ·
Thanks. The Kage works well for us. I really liked the idea of no moving parts. When I bought the kage it was either that or a Horst blade. I was initially looking at another Kage for our new holland but I thought it would get in the way when we were using the 6070 to do some blowing on our commercial lots. The Shoule that we have on the front is expandable from 8-12 feet.

#51 ·
Thanks Dave. Stay tuned I will have the unit in our yard today and I will post some better pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.