1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

KCG Managment and Snowplowmen Inc.

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Wild Auto, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wild Auto

Wild Auto Junior Member

As some have already posted i was working with Mark Krog from KCG Management/Snowplowmen Inc. I am currently owed a undisclosed amount of money that is being held up in court (stipulations) can't be said because of that.

I warn everyone in the northwest subs of IL to not work with this guy. He will pay you till the last check and hold it, Claim alot of BS in the end and never pay you. I have seen 3 other post on here that have been closed and hopefully this doesnt too. I do not know if he is on this site and the admins are his friend of if the other posts got out of hand. either way he is a crook that will be handled by my lawyer.

I hope everyone is safe out there otherwise, just dont work for him.

2. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

................:popcorn:...........:popcorn:

3. Wild Auto

Wild Auto Junior Member

4. Wild Auto

Wild Auto Junior Member

had a nice couple call me today (2/3/15) for the same issue for this season. krog strikes again!
    people take these threads seriously. do not work for this guy!

5. edb150

edb150 Junior Member

waiting on a big chunk too

im getting the run around too

6. Wild Auto

Wild Auto Junior Member

sorry to hear. This guy really is a POS. I really hope people see this thread.
    Take it seriously when i say DONT WORK FOR HIM.

7. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

He got me and countless other subs in 2010-2011 season.

8. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I can't believe with all the threads that are out there that he is still operating. [​IMG]

9. Wild Auto

Wild Auto Junior Member

well i completed my lawsuit with him yesterday and won my case. A long situation that should have never taken this long but a win is a win and i'll take it. Waiting 30 more days for a payment per judges order. I will help anyone that needs it.

10. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Thats is sad it had to come to this and hearing all these other stories. I remember seeing this guys ad on a telephone book. All new mini loaders and skids with his wife and kids in the picture I remember. How does what seems like a successful company treat people like this that help them out.

11. Wild Auto

Wild Auto Junior Member

Well it looks like he has screwed over enough people. There was a strike outside his office today.
    30 plus people a massive amount of trucks and atleast 5 or 6 news trucks. It will be on your local 2,5,7 and fox news either 5pm tonight or 10pm tonight. pictures will be posted soon im sure.

12. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

13. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

Was chasing 20k for bout a year. Guy is a loser, just feel bad for his kids when hes in prison lol.... contact all chicago news abc/nbc/fox etc.....wgn was interested but didnt have enoough people to do a "call to action".....court dont help....he either took your contract under a different business name or something under a different business name then the contract was agreed on that way he owns two corporations gets paid with one doesn't pay the other corporation he owns and he can file bankruptcy he throws away a company every year so he can f*** about 200 grand out of people if not more....I had to get a cease and desist order because I wrote a couple bad reviews about him on review sites and him and his wife went on a tangent it's taken me a year to get rid of the false reviews about us

14. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

also I encourage anyone who's dealt with this guy to go on linkedin make a profile you can comment on the SEMA page am the NASA page you can also comment on building owners in Chicagoland property management companies in Chicagoland guy ignored me for 6 months till I went on there then I got calls please take it down your hurting me blah blah blah I never got money never took nothing down

15. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Iv never seen such a more unprofessional landscape crew in my life for the connections these guys service!

16. getmoresnow

getmoresnow Junior Member

Glad I never went on with this guy. Like to get paid for my work.

I did look into him a couple of years ago and found several lawsuits over money and never pursued it with him. For the future, here are links to the counties public access courts sites. You can see who has been sued for what (not just Krog but whomever for next season). For those not paid yet, get ready. His cases all seem to drag on for a year or two before being "settled" (at probably 40 cents on the dollar less your costs).

It's also going to get worse as Lindsey Krog has filed for divorce and there are already a couple of restraining orders filed (and denied by the court). Who knows whats going to be available after that mess.

Good luck to all (well, not the Krogs)!

Cook County: http://www.cookcountyclerkofcourt.org/?section=CASEINFOPage&CASEINFOPage=2400

DuPage: https://www.dupagecase.com/Clerk/caseNumberSearch.do

Mchenry: http://68.21.116.46/wow65/runApp?id=0

Mostly Belvidere stuff: http://judici.com/

and the best for last: Kane: http://kocis.countyofkane.org/KOCIS/KOCIS.html#

Look up kcg, krog (Mark & lindsey) and snow plow men.

17. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

ok guys, let's find one thread and stick to it...no need for all these different discussions and people to keep bumping them back to the top.

so, let's find one and go from there, not all the same people posting in all of these different threads, etc.

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.