1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

KC Deicer Supplier

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by carcrz, Nov 21, 2006.

1. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

I use to use US Turf, but they're gone now, so I've been using Lesco for my other chemicals. Who do you guys use?

2. kevinwebster1

kevinwebster1 Member

Im from Olathe and am just getting into plowing this season. lesco's stuff look spretty decent. I just picked up some salt that some guy had in his shed for $50 for a whole pallet. looked like a pretty good deal. to me. its called miracle melt. calcium chloride and magnesium chloride mix. where are you from?

3. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

I'm in Belton. I actually will be moving in the next couple months , but still this side of town. I talked to my dad to see if he had any ideas. He said check w/ Lesco, Holiday Rock & Gravel, and my other supplier - Helena Chemical. I just though I might see who everyone is using.

4. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

smith fertilizer and grain out of Knoxville IA talk to galyn. they deliver to us.