1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

kb landscaping winter equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bryanR, Dec 14, 2009.

1. bryanR

bryanR Member

i thought id post a picture of my friends winter equipment. he started a landscaping company back in 8th grade and now were jr's in high school so were starting to get into snow removal and since were not old enough to get the proper insurance for plowing were just going to use what we have for now. im on the left in the orange and the craftsman is mine in the middle is the owner of kb landscaping and on the right is one of his other employees. hopefully next year these will be in the back of our plow trucks for clearing walk ways [​IMG]
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

nicee:drinkup::drinkup:trucks are alot warmer too....lol
  3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

The three amigos " El Guapo we bought you a snow blower!"
  4. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Looks good. You got to start somewhere. I am still plowing on a quad and cant wait till I move up to a truck. Good luck.
  5. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

Stay in school!!!!
  6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Go to college and after graduating you can run your own business. That is what I did and I will always have that to fall back on, But the equipment looks great and good luck this season. Good to see hard working high school kids.
  7. bryanR

bryanR Member

my friend and the owner is actually going to college for landscape designs and im going to end up being a mechanic and this is just for fun and to keep some money in our pockets. the owner had a very successful summer and made himself around 5 figures. and his workers also made off very well.