1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kawasaki Mule with Polaris blade?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Bawler, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Bawler

Bawler Junior Member
    from Ontario

Admittedly I'm terribly green when it comes to UTV snow removal. So assume I know nothing.

I recently bought a Kawasaki Mule 610 to get around my property on. It came with a 60" Polaris snow blade however I'm not sure exactly why. The place I bought it from said it went with it, however from what I can tell - there isn't a mounting bracketing for it on the Mule.

Currently I'm plowing my driveway with my tractor bucket however it's a little big and making turns can be quite difficult so I'd like to use the Mule.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to hook this up? Is there a mount I need to buy or should I just bite the bullet and buy a blade that specifically works with a Mule.

Also - anyone know a place where I can get the canvas doors for the Mule?

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

On bottom of mule there should be a bracket that the push tubes are pinned 2?

But if that is not there my next step would be go to local Polaris dealer and ask what the mounting plate is suppose to look like so you have a idea as to what you'll have to fab up on the mule?

Good luck

Are there any holes through the push tube or does that rear bar get hooked some how?

Can you ask where you got it from?