1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Karrier Z80 Vibrator for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by John from OH, Feb 16, 2009.

1. John from OH

John from OH Member

Spread bulk salt with your tailgate spreader with this Karrier Z 80 Vibrator. This vibrator is about 2 years old and was used approximately 30 times before I switched V-boxes. I tested it in December and it worked, as it should. There is no wiring or switch included. I will only ship in the US. $85 includes shipping. Local pick up available near Medina.

EBay Vibrator 01a.jpg

EBay Vibrator 02a.jpg

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

if it was out of a v-box it's the 250....and will rip a tail gate salter apart...

bump for a great buy...thats CHEAP

3. John from OH

John from OH Member

Dissociative, thanks for your reply and bump. I made a typo, this is out of a tail gate spreader. I switched to v-boxes and am selling off all my tail gate spreader parts.

4. John from OH

John from OH Member

Still available and I've found the wire harness for it and I throw the harness in for the same price of $85 shipped. New ones with the wire harness are $236 plus shipping. I'm cleaning out my extra parts and would like to get this off the shelf.

5. Dissociative

just soem info, these are made by Bob Church..a GREAT GUY to deal with...

and i bet he would warranty it forever, but don;t hold me on that...he's a stand up guy

if i didn't feel so stupid having two vibes for 1 tailgate...i'd buy it...i just may

6. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

7. Dissociative

you won't regret it...those things kick azz...mine shakes my whole truck..lol

8. procut

procut Senior Member

I'll second that, I have one on a Western 2000 Swing Away and it works GREAT. The thing wouldn't hardly spread bulk at all before the vib, put it on and it spreads great. Dissocuative is right, once the hopper gets low or empty, you can feel the vibration in the seat and steering wheel.

9. Dissociative

hey!!!...thats my secret little trick to knwo when to reload....don;t give it away!!

if you have the screen on top it's hilarious sounding when it's empty..like a swarm of bees