1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Karrier Z-80Sure-Flow Vibrator

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowGuy, Dec 15, 2010.

1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

New in box, these are the best vibrators money can buy. This is all we use. They are $195.00 from Karrier plus tax. Will sell for $155.00. Can be picked up in NW Ohio if you like or I will ship at your expense (exact cost for shipping, no games). Give me a call if interested @ 419-674-1717. Thanks !

2. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

vibrator

I could be interestead, but your retail price needs to be checked. I did a quick search and they are 174.00. And that was just on three websites. I did not look long. Pm me your bottom dollar.

3. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

milwaukeevtwin, Whatever website you found it at for $174 is where you should buy it then. I paid more for it than that. Thanks for your interest. If I do not get $155, I will keep it for a back-up.

4. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Keep it for a back up. I will buy a new onw with warranty. Have a nice back up vibrator. Thanks, Ron

5. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

It has FULL Karrier factory warranty complete with receipt in your name !!!

6. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

SOLD, Thanks everbody !!!