1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Karrier out of business?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by badranman, Oct 9, 2006.

1. badranman

badranman Senior Member

Is Karrier Co out of business? Their ad is gone from above, their phone number doesn't work and neither does their email. What's up? I need 2 more vibrators from them. Anyone know where else I can get something like this if they are gone? Thanks.

2. Brannick's Snow

Brannick's Snow Member
    from ohio

there is a company in alliance ohio usa ill get the info think its a diffrent co.?

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Most of the snow plow part dealers have them. Click the Central Parts Warehouse link above.

4. badranman

badranman Senior Member

Thanks. I actually found a few people carrying these things. Cheaper too.:eek:

5. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

So then is Bob Church and Karrie out of business???

I have been really happy with the Omega 1 Controller and need another this season for sure.

Just went to the web site http://www.karrierco.com/ and the Omega 1 and 2 are still available and so are the Vib's I will give the number a call and see what happens.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2006