1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Karrier 80lb Vibrator

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by LB1234, Feb 15, 2011.

1. LB1234

LB1234 Member

Pruchased a Karrier 80lb Vibrator for my snow tailgate spreader. Thing works like a charm., Can't believe i've never had this before for all these years. what an idiot!

anyhow....now that my spreader is off again for awhile the 2 prong connector for the vribrator does not have a cap. I've been to some local radio shacks looking for this type of connection so I can atleast through the other end the connector on to help deter some corrosion...but they don't carry it. Where else can I look or what else could I use.

2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

I bought mine from basher on this site... maybe he has them......

3. twizted143

twizted143 Member
    from nh

kind of an old post, hope to get a reply. just bought the z 80 for my tailgate spreader. you have any issues with it? does the spreader waste material? im sure the flow is faster. doea it brek up minor ice chunks in the hopper? thanks......joe