1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City snow subs needed.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ROSELAWN, Sep 12, 2003.

1. ROSELAWN

ROSELAWN Member

Hey, I am looking for snow subs....Plows, spreaders and laborers in the K.C., MO area. If you are available or can point me in the right direction of someone who is, please let me know. Thanks.:help::drinkup:

2. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

3. Andrews Lawn

Andrews Lawn Junior Member

ROSELAWN,

I am in the Kansas City area. I might be interested in being a sub. My brother and I have 5 trucks and 2 spreaders that might be available. Just send me a private message and you can go into detail with the specifics.

4. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Roselawn,
    Welcome to Plowsite. I deleted your other post, instead of having a double post here. Good luck!

5. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

HEY! I live and work in Kansas. I own Shoulder to Shoulder Landscape and Excavation. I am out of Paola, KS. I do my own plowing and also work for Nigro and Boyd Landscape as a sub. I may know a few guys though that are looking for work. Actually, I do know a few. Give me a call at (913) 244-9454 (cell #) I am available anytime. I'll help out in any way possible for you!:help:
    I know guys with blades and spreaders that are good plowers and reliable. Give me a call!!!:D Jon Filer

6. ROSELAWN

ROSELAWN Member

Still need subs in the Kansas City area, Missouri and Kansas routes available.

7. chemtech

chemtech Junior Member

Subs

What part of KC I'm a locally owned lawn business for 6 years now. I have some friends that just purchased plows that worked with me last year also on my trucks and might be interested. Email me at allseasonslawn1@sbcglobal.net let me know locations, rates, etc...

I might even be interested if pay is good enough LOL

8. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

If your still looking for some subs, I live in the Lee's Summit area. Let me know. I have f350, with a 8' western, 8' daniels pull plow, and a swenson v-box.
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

9. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Eldorado Springs

Pay for lodging?? Have 2 trucks and hopefully a 3rd.

10. beliason

beliason Junior Member

Subs In Kansas City

Have a 250 with an 8' scoop plow, interested in subbing.

Barry - 797-5589

11. TGood

TGood Junior Member

Looking for work!

We have an F250 Super Duty we are in the process of adding a plow to. We also have a CAT 277B Skidsteer w/ tracks rather than tires. May be willing to put both to work. We have a gooseneck trailer with a dump bed that could also be utilized. Send me an email at goodbros@casstel.net if your interested in talking and we can go from there. Thanks!

12. grotecguy

grotecguy Senior Member

Hey fellas, this thread is a year old.

Just thought you may be interested,
    Mark K

13. ROSELAWN

ROSELAWN Member

I still check it though....I have gotten subs from this thread too.

14. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

I need some subs if anyone will still be looking for work. Need them in the merriam and shawnee mission areas, with a few up on metcalf between I-35 and 435.
    thanks
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

15. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Anyone need anything new for this year?? Subs or anything??

16. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

I'd be willing to sub. F250 7.5 Western/spreader and a 2500HD 8' Fisher. E-mail me if anyone needs me! I mostly work in the Piper/Bonner area but am willing to go where ever i'm needed!precisionlawnmanagement@hotmail.com

17. pvplawn

pvplawn Junior Member
    from 22122

Sub for KC area

I have a cousin looking for work right now have several trucks and man power.

Iam in Northern VA thinking about coming up and help out

I have 2 new GMC 2500 sierra with 8 foot plow

skid steer and sanders (tail gate)

and snow blowers (2)

his # i 214-325-6822 give him a call and see if you cawork out something.

p.s wahts the paying rate out in KC for plowing and skid steer work?

thank you and be safe out tere.

18. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

This thread is is years old....

19. royallawn

royallawn Senior Member
    from kansas

talk about digging up an old thread, wow. it was started in 03.