1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City snow plowers...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuckwk, Feb 5, 2004.

1. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Cha Ching! I hope all this snow makes you lots of money..... Work hard and be safe!.

Don't forget to save some of that money back for the dry times. :)

2. Turf Cutters

Turf Cutters Junior Member

Finally finished up the accouts this afternoon. Have been out for over 24 hours. When the snow stopped last night, the jerks came out of the woodwork. It was tough getting around with them on the roads.

3. snow-mott

snow-mott Junior Member

You KC guys got what us Wichita guys missed out on this second storm. Over the weekend we got about 5 inches...but the second one on wednesday split up around us...we were lucky to have gotten 1.5 on the concrete...like 3 on dirt....just too warm for it to stay frozen.

24 hours of plowing? I could only be so lucky to have such a short time in the truck. First time i ever plowed i was out for 50 hours...all because the other truck broke down.

4. danzig

danzig Junior Member

I plowed for 28 hours. Got my pro wings wednesday evening and mounted them just as the snow started to fall. I thought i really wouldnt need them since we were only going to get 2 inches of snow, but what the heck i had to get em on now because if i dont do it now i wont later. AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT 2 INCH STORM DID. Pro wings are awesome!