1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

kage warranty A++++

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by NorthernSvc's, Jan 4, 2010.

1. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

recently had to repair one of my kage plows, will post link shortly. called up Kage to complain and they sent me a new oscilation plate and center pin. came within 3 days shipped to my home, no problems, no question, no spanish inquisition, no "it's your fault you were working it to hard" didn't even have to show them pictures of the problem.... just another reason to buy Kage!!!
  2. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

It's always nice to hear that their are still company's out there that stand behind what they make 100%.

And it's even more refreshing to hear someone praise a company, we normally only hear the bad stories.
  3. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

I looked at them for this season but just couldnt afford one. Stories like this and the fact that it is actually snowing in Colorado this year, is really pushing me to get one for next season.