1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage VS. Snow wolf

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowman5313, Sep 6, 2010.

1. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

I have a bobat s-300. Is there a difference in the snow wolf or kage system? I am looking at the angle/snow pusher combo. I have local sales/service places here in town.
  2. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

there is not a huge difference between the fast tach and the SnowKage. Kage is the inventor and holds the patent. There is however a great deal of difference when comparing blades. The heart of our blade is in the back where all of the action takes place. Ours has 4 compression springs vs extension springs that are used to activate the trip edge. We have never had a customer need to replace one yet. Ours uses a 6 bolt oscillation plate that is located directly above the cutting edge causing virtually no stress to the attachment plate. Ours also has true oscillation which no other on the market has, meaning ours will always follow the contour of the ground leaving a nice clean scrape Ours has a box form mold vs the conventional ribbed method that you will see time and time again. One look at our blade and you can tell it is not a modified truck plow by any means but built for the abuse a skid steer will put on it. Another advantage to the Kage Blade is that our cutting edge has a standard highway punch which means you can buy a replacement edge anywhere. Also when talking about the cutting edge ours is 5/8" vs 1/2". Our system is backed with a 2 year warranty. If you haven't yet I encourage you to visit our website at www.kageinnovation.com and spend some time looking into our products. I assure you you will NOT be disappointed with a Kage system:)