1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage Video posted by one of our customers.

Discussion in 'Kage Innovation Snow Plow Systems' started by Kristin Stephan, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

2. NickSnow&Mow

NickSnow&Mow Senior Member

hello kristin, just wondering if kage makes a pusher for a compact utility with a loader. thanks

3. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

4. NickSnow&Mow

hmmm i would have been very interested gor residental but it seems you do not have a model for a johndeere 3032E

5. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

I'm sorry we do not make one for that model. Keep checking though as we add new models each year.

6. NickSnow&Mow

I will. Theres no way the skidsterr one would fit on my loader eh?

7. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

Does the 3rd valve on the loader run the plow ?

8. johnnyusa

johnnyusa Member
    from ct

love to see one for my 1420 28 hp john deere

9. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Yes you could put it out on the loader arms. If you would like to discuss this further, give us a call 1-844-314-KAGE. Thanks!
    QUOTE=NickSnow&Mow;1815830]I will. Theres no way the skidsterr one would fit on my loader eh?[/QUOTE]

10. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Do you have a quick attach plate or the old style?

11. NickSnow&Mow

Quick attach

12. Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost Senior Member
    from Montana

kage.jpg we just got are first loader Kage and one for a skid they seem like very heavy duty the loader elc was easy and clean to install Thumbs Up

kage.jpg

13. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great!

14. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Great picture! Thanks for posting.

15. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

16. Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost Senior Member
    from Montana

:salute: We used 2 of the 4 new kAGE plows we got this yr ,, one is a 10 foot on a Newholland skid , and a 14 on a 924k cat loader ,, we really like them its so nice to drop and go ,,, roads , parking lots , dead end streets , it was all super easy with this KAGE , We have been plowing for many yrs now and have used allot of diff plows and pushers , after using the new KAGE , Well I bought the outer 2 KAGE plows another,,, 14 foot for my Case 521 , with a JRB quick change and a 10 toof for my case skid , traded in 2 artic pushers I dont think I will be missing them ussmileyflag