1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage system 8 footer for New Holland ls 180

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by skywalker, Jan 15, 2011.

1. skywalker

skywalker Member
    from NW PA

will the Kage system 8 footer be a good fit for my Ls 180 New Holland, anyone running one and how much is the cost, thanks

2. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

8 footer should be fine on a 180. Kage has a quote system on their website.

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

i'm running 3... 9 footers on 185's and could easily push a 10. One of my subs is pushing my 9 footer with an S160 , no problems. i buy boss plows so i only know the Kage is about 2500.00 but contact Kristin for an exact quote,
    Steve

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  4. skywalker

skywalker Member
    from NW PA

so, just so i understand, your boss will fit the Kage pusher, right, if so will the Kage pusher fit on my XLS if i put one on my skid steer, if i ever figure it out

5. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

I have a Kage 10' on my Bobcat S650 and love it. Plenty of power to push it. My cost was $6000 shipped because I got a discount from the SIMA Symposium last year. Basically saved my shipping costs.

6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Not sure if the xls will work due to the wings steel being thinner and mounting the brackets might be an issue

7. fargosnowpro

fargosnowpro Member

Why would you do that?! The XLS already has wings...

I was quoted $5600 for a 8' Kage and plow combo a couple weeks ago, ymmv depending on where your located and if there is a local dealer. The 8' should be a great match for that 180 you have.