1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage SnowFire

Discussion in 'Kage Innovation Snow Plow Systems' started by OBPM, Oct 19, 2011.

1. OBPM

OBPM Junior Member
    from NJ

Anyone have or used the Kage SnowFire system on a CTL? Looks well made and I like the versatility afforded by being able to attach the box and convert the plow to a pusher that can angle. No one I know in NJ has even heard of them never mind owns one. I think the cost is a big drawback against their widespread usage even though you are essentially getting two implements. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  2. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Post this in the off topic section you will get more views and responses
  3. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

it is worth every penny...
  4. OBPM

OBPM Junior Member
    from NJ

Thanks for all the replies!!! I ordered one today despite the overwhelming response.
  5. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Hey smartypants, post in the right forum if you want a response... :rolleyes:
  6. OBPM

OBPM Junior Member
    from NJ

Sorry Mr. Wizard, maybe when I have 1,067 posts I'll be an expert like you. In the time it took you to post your "smarty pants" reply, you could have directed me to the right forum.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  7. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

How is this off topic? He's in the Kage forum! Why don't you help him instead of bashing him for" what you think" is inappropriate! You must be a military guy! lol :salute:
  8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Kage is awesome, worth the money, and is even better then advertised!
  9. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I think you should buy one, looks like it would work well.;)
  10. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

I was trying to help him not bash him. I figured by putting it in a different forum that has more views he may get more answers is all
  11. ringahding1

ringahding1 Senior Member

I have personally seen this is in action and actually could not believe my eyes. I think at the time (2 or 3 years ago) they (KAGE) were testing this new product.

Just before this winter I purchased a new BOBCAT S185 (LOVE IT) , but was just tapped out of $$$.

But this summer will save all my loose change and one dollar bills (Hey this is how I purchased 2 Brand new 8' 2" BOSS V Plows for my trucks...haha) and purchase one of these. Even if they are in VERY close relation to my competitor, I am not hating.