1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage snowfire system

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dweber, Oct 16, 2013.

1. dweber

dweber Junior Member

Does anyone use this Kage system and does it connect and unconnect easy? The idea behind it seems fairly correct about having 2 pieces of equipment in one and being able to switch back and fourth. that would save lots of time for me. I was going to buy a snow pusher with a back drag. than saw the kage system and have started to wonder if it's as good as it looks.
  2. jbell36

jbell36 Senior Member
    from Kansas

i havent' personally used one, but i've only heard great things about them...we talked to a local contractor who bought one last year, he swears there isn't a better way to do snow...i believe this is a legit product with two separate functions in one...i will also add that we are buying one, hopefully this year, but we have two plows to buy for trucks before we buy a kage...
  3. cjwoz

cjwoz Senior Member
    from CHICAGO

I have a 8' Kage and I also had a 10' arctic. I didn't need both of them anymore. I kept the Kage
  4. dirtyscag

dirtyscag Senior Member

We have two kages and used them for the last few seasons. They do every thing that they say and more!! There truly isnt a better way to do the town home comunity that we have. The only pointer I have if you get one make sure that your operator plays with it for a while before the first snow.