1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage Snow Stakes

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kristin Stephan, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Your kit works awesome for our HOA work the stakes can me plowed over or driven over and pop up better than 50% of the time. The also don't seem to scratch our trucks or the old people's cars when they do back into them. Driver & quiver reduced time install timeby at least half.

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Kristin, how much do those run for bundles of 100? 4' long.

Thanks

4. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Thank you! We're glad to hear you are happy with them:)

5. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

6. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm with that Image guy, what's the cost on 4'?

And how many do you get for $130?

7. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

I think the price you are referring to is for the Snow Stake Insertion Kit. You will need to click on the 'order online' box in the bottom right of the screen. This will show you the prices. We have 26"x 32" and 36" and they come in quantities of 400 or 800.

http://kageinnovation.com/en/snow-removal-products/snowstake/

8. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Anyone else use them and have feedback? I don't need 400 at the moment, but I'd be willing to add to an order of someone else...

9. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

no 48" or 60"??