1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

kage plow???

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by bossplowguy, Jul 20, 2011.

1. bossplowguy

bossplowguy Senior Member

Has anyone used or own one of those kage plows that interchange between a pusher and a angle plow?

2. DCS MN

DCS MN Senior Member

Works great. I am buying more this winter.

3. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

love love love mine....worth every penny...

4. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

What are you guys running them on? I'm thinking about getting a couple of the bigger ones.

5. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

I'm ordering one for a John Deere 7430 tractor w/ loader.

I really love the concept of these

6. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Does anyone have real life experiences with the bigger units...say for loaders or tractors?

7. DGODGR

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

I was going to buy one (for my 3yd loader) but I did not want to part with all the money up front going into winter. They said that had "in house" financing. Appearently "in house" really means Blue Leaf Capitol. Their rep seemed OK but he pulled some shady crap so I told them to pack sand. It all worked out though as I did not get the contract that I was going to use the plow for.

8. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

8' on bobcat s-250 works perfectly... would handle a 9' i think no problem, but 8' fits between parked cars better...

9. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

I have a 10 foot on our Bobcat A 300 and it works great. I have used it for 2 seasons now.

10. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

11. cjwoz

cjwoz Senior Member
    from CHICAGO

Are the sides as strong as an article sectional

12. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

DGODGR- I am very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the financing company we were using. I wish I would have known about this sooner. We are offering financing through a new company this year so hopefully if you are still interested in going that route you will have a better experience. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

13. DGODGR

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

I would be interested again this year. I'll send you a PM or e-mail.

14. GrayBros.

GrayBros. Junior Member

We run a 9ft Kage on our CAT 262B and it is amazingly fast. My only complaint is that they used some foreign crap hydraulic fittings and we had to spend an extra $125 to get it to hook up correctly. Not too expensive, just not expected when you pay top dollar for a piece of equipment.

15. GrayBros.

GrayBros. Junior Member

One other thing, the main plow decal fell off after about 3 times of use.