1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage plow Pusher reviews???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Broncslefty7, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Wow,a new product.....I'll have to do a search on PS.

3. Drakeslayer

Drakeslayer 2000 Club Member
    from Carver

They are the best. We have 4 of them and never a problem. Had some of them for 5 years now.

4. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

Thanks Drake.

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Agree with drake, you'll love them.

6. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

What he said...BTW do you really have 13K posts ?

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

12,999 of them on the "Minnesota Snow" thread.

8. xtreem3d

Holy crap !!!...you might be right ..3700 pages !!!!!! Those boys in Minnesota need to get a hobby.
    Steve

9. Drakeslayer

Drakeslayer 2000 Club Member
    from Carver

We do! We plow!

10. xtreem3d

touché :D :D

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I use one. Fantastic plow. Much more productive in the right environment compared to my 3/4ton truck and v plow.

12. mnsnowfighter

mnsnowfighter Junior Member

I think we are up to 10 of them. they are well built and speed efficiency like no other. They are always trying to improve them and make them better. I have the skid loader models, tractor model and wheel loader plows!

13. cjwoz

cjwoz Senior Member
    from CHICAGO

I currently own a 8 foot Kage and I have owned a 10 'arctic as well. The Kage does work well but it doesnt scrap hard pack like the arctic does. The lot I (sub ) plow at is a 24 hr bakery. It has constent semi traffic. They stage 75 trailers and rarely have down time. The lot isn't the smoothest I've plowed either. It has extreme road crown and dips in the road. Ive tried running the machine in float and it works better, but doesn't compare to an arctic in a this lot. The Sections of the arctic scrap way better and the machine gets better traction and the snow rolls better. Now to be fair, I also drive the machine across the street and plow a smoother lot and The Kage does well. Just another pov

14. Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost Senior Member
    from Montana

We used 2 of the 4 new kAGE plows we got this yr ,, one is a 10 foot on a Newholland skid , and a 14 on a 924k cat loader ,, we really like them its so nice to drop and go ,,, roads , parking lots , dead end streets , it was all super easy with this KAGE , We have been plowing for many yrs now and have used allot of diff plows and pushers , after using the new KAGE , Well I bought the outer 2 KAGE plows another,,, 14 foot for my Case 521 , with a JRB quick change and a 10 toof for my case skid , traded in 2 artic pushers I dont think I will be missing them