1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage paddles work great

Discussion in 'Kage Innovation Snow Plow Systems' started by Showmestaterida, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Bought the kage paddles for all my snowblowers. Installed them all except on one snowblower because the paddles were still new . That was a mistake . The kage paddles worked great . Night and day difference from stock . They threw the snow way farther and faster helping in many ways. The other major difference was ,the stock ones wouldn't work in some heavy wet /slushy snow. Certain kind of snow they didnt like and would clog or barely throw it. Not all the snow just a very slushy and wet/heavy kind. The kage paddles worked great through it all. Wish i would have installed them on the last one.They seem to wear about the same maybe a little faster than than the stock ones. Seen toro now makes hd paddles themselves. Not sure how they work or pricing . Guess they seen kages and thought they could improve theres. Thanks for a great product

Kage paddles 1.jpg

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

What toro's were you running ? We are running the 621E's. BTW ..get a Kage Kaddy yet?
    Steve

3. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Ha Steve ,
    We run 621's no electric starts. How do they treat u? Wasnt sure about getting the electric start and they were more money. Havent got a Kaddy yet , might pull the trigger on one this month . Seem they dont really let them turn all the way around due to the bigger tires when reversing . Do they just drag on the grass at a certain point.

4. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Showmestaterida- That's great to hear! Thank you for posting!

5. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

I am wondering about putting these on our Toro blower as the original paddles are just about worn out. We have a couple customers with large patios that would like to have the snow removed from them. Do you know if the Kage paddles will leave marks on the patio pavers? The original paddles leave marks, so we are stuck using shovels.

6. No marks from kage ones

7. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

we put them on all of our blowers as well! They last so much longer as well! I would take brand new toro paddles off and put these on as there is no comparison! Hats off Kage! :drinkup:

8. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ