1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage New and Improved Features

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kristin Stephan, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

looks good any preseason sales?

3. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Thank you! No there aren't any sales going on right now:)

4. Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost Senior Member
    from Montana

We used 2 of the 4 new kAGE plows we got this yr ,, one is a 10 foot on a Newholland skid , and a 14 on a 924k cat loader ,, we really like them its so nice to drop and go ,,, roads , parking lots , dead end streets , it was all super easy with this KAGE , We have been plowing for many yrs now and have used allot of diff plows and pushers , after using the new KAGE , Well I bought the outer 2 KAGE plows another,,, 14 foot for my Case 521 , with a JRB quick change and a 10 toof for my case skid , traded in 2 artic pushers I dont think I will be missing them

5. mnguy

mnguy Member

JackFrost are you just copy and paste your replies ? I have seen that same paragraphs 3 times now. Not trying to be a jerk just saying

6. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

Can't wait to get mine this week! Might get to try it out this weekend.

7. Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost Senior Member
    from Montana

mnguy you are right . I just posted in a few places that I thought people would see I really like the kage and wanted people to know first hand I think they are great is all