1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage has IMMEDIATE Availability on all skid steer systems!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kristin Stephan, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Kage is geared up and ready to ship out your new SnowFire skid steer system today!

Give us a call or email us today. 651-433-4628 info@kageinnovation.com

We are still offering 0% financing as well.

Haven't seen one yet? Visit us at the GIE+Expo this week in Louisville KY.

2. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Kristin,

My cousin in Vadnais Heights wants to buy a used one. Do you know of any sitting around?? Or maybe a plowsite discount?

3. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Unfortunately we do not have any used systems to sell. :(

4. motoxguy

motoxguy Senior Member
    from WI

I would be interested in one of your loader size models but I feel like your company should have dealers in some of the major cities in each state so that people can see your product up close to see how its built and if they like the design and if it will work for them instead of selling only direct. I think your company has a great product from what I have seen in the videos but not being able to see it up close worries me if im going to spend 12k on a pusher. Im not here trying to complain about your product just giving an opinon.

5. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Good Morning!
    We do have some dealers in certain areas. We like to have personal contact with as many customers as possible. We like to be certain our customers are well taken care of and unfortunately with a lot of dealers that is not the case. Where in WI are you located? If you would like you can email me info@kageinnvation.com

Thanks!