1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kage attachment issues

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mow 4 u, Jan 17, 2016.

1. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Have a 2 year old 8' kage unit that I am having a little prob with. The actual blade is wider that the box, there are rubber flaps that are cover these areas. I have remount, made larger, cussed,cursed all to know avail. Help Me Please

2. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

Try asking in the Kage forum, might get more response. Never mind guess there isn't one, though I seem to remember there being one.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  3. GLS

GLS Senior Member

Did it come this way? The box should have several inches of "slop" for the plow to slide into.

4. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Yes unit is designed to slide side to side 3-4" The problem is that I am losing snow out the sides when the box shifts. Have adjusted rubber flaps to bottom position but they seem to wad up instead of laying flat. Awesome attachment except for this small *****, maybe I am being to picky?

5. GLS

GLS Senior Member

No, you're not being too picky! Mine doesn't loose any material.

Perhaps the rubber is too long and it's snagging the pavement too much?

Have you called Kage yet? They might be able to help.

6. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

That should have been the first choice to call Kage