1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

K30 with Meyer Plow & V Box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 1980 Chevrolet K30 1 ton stake truck 4x4, 350 engine, 68,000 miles, Meyer poly covered 8' with rubber cutting edge, deflector, and recently rebuilt E-60 pump, Air-Flo V box spreader (needs engine repair )but is there and complete. Runs well and pushes snow great. Has some rust and dents but still a good work horse. Asking $2500 John 586-563-3990

k30234.jpg

k30123.jpg

k30345.jpg

2. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

oh man... I gotta sell mine fast... Have you done any work to the truck reciently? Does it need anything? Auto or man.?

3. Metro Lawn

This is a site truck and ran all winter. It needs some odds and end stuff, but runs drives and works as it sits. Manual trans

4. Metro Lawn

Drove it back 50 miles today with no issues. First $2200 gets it.

5. Metro Lawn

any offers? trades?

6. Metro Lawn

$2000 cash or trade..... btw: plow is 8.5'