1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

k 2500 suburban questions????

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by johngus, Dec 28, 2002.

1. johngus

johngus Senior Member

well,finally got a new truck.Its a 99 K2500 suburban 4x4 with the 7.4.just got done mounting my 7.5 meyers on it today and can't figure out where to mount the slick stick controler.any suggestions or pic's would be greatly appreciated.also the local dealer tells me I can't use the regular truck lights on the plow with this truck.he says meyer doesn't make a headlight adapter for the older light system and that I have to buy the Saber light kit.I know I've seen other trucks with the same setup as I have.any suggestions????.does anyone know of a way to program the remotes for the keyless entry without going to the dealer?I know some cars can be done without the dealer computer.sorry for such a long post.