1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Justice bars cheaper at Northern Tool

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

I had ordered $129 basic light bars, temporary two weeks ago, they never shipped yet from the first company  im pretty pissed just for the fact almost 10 days later i finally find out its backordered and not shipped yet.

Northerntool.com has a bunch of Whelen.stuff

Its $499 each for the mini Justice LED bars, so I got 2 and an extra salt spreader, because of their promotion I spent $1000 and get a gift card for them for $100 

They also have a 110% price guarantee, and I called them to see if they’ll match the going price at all other companies that sell lightbars online and catalogs in the US, they wont. but will refund it with mailing in a form with the products info. Its $1,099.00 from Northern Tool, but $999 most other places.

I have their credit card with nothing on it and they also give you 0% for 6months on their consumer power card.

Because the normal Justice $1,099 light bar is over the $1,000, I get a 2nd $100 Northern Tool gift card 

I printed out the form and mailing address with the other companies that have the bar for $999.00. I will get a price reduction of $200.00 on it making it only cost $899.00 

So, saved $100 over the going price for the big light bar
    Getting $200 in northern tool gift cards for their promotion

2. Century1

Century1 Junior Member

the 110% price guarantee refers to the difference in price not the total dollar amount. So if its $100 cheaper you will get $110 credit not $200.00. I have several used non led whelen full size light bars off of ambulances if you have any interest.

3. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

ya i like norther tool i buy all kinds of stuff from them