1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just wondering right now

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by 7thID, Jul 28, 2012.

1. 7thID

7thID Junior Member

I am selling my 2003 F250 Super Duty w / an EX 75 SnowDogg set up due to medical bills from cancer treatments. I plan on in the future if my stocks hit, to purchase a Jeep and blade . I am dis-abled and cannot drive a manual anymore. So it would have to be a Jeep with an automatic. I am considering a Brand NEW Jeep, preferably a Wrangler, does not need all the bells and whistles. But it will need to be tough. Is there a NEW MODEL Wrangler by Jeep that will handle a 7'5" SnowDogg EX75 that does NOT need anything extra added to the Wrangler? Such as a Tranny cooler etc etc?
    Checking now, but won't buy until my stocks do good. Most likely late this year or early next year.ussmileyflag
  2. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

I have a 2012 jku and the 7'5 snow dog is pretty heavy for it but people are using them. I was thinking of putting a mild lift on mine with a heavier spring. I also know that 2012 Jk's and jku's came with tranny coolers already installed due to previous years having problems.
  3. 7thID

7thID Junior Member

Thanks, for the info. I will keep it in mind when I am able to get a new set up again.:drinkup: