1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just what I didnt want to hear.

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Surfdunn, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Surfdunn

Surfdunn Member

Well I bought an 06 f250 friday and today I called about getting a mounting carton to hook up to my truck. Well from what the dealer said, it seems that Meyer's doesnt make a ez-mount classic for my truck. He said I would have to buy the ez mount plus. If this is true it looks like I'll have to switch out my A-frame and pump/light bar. Anyone have any info on this. I would greatly appreciate it.

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

It is because of the suspension. I was going to buy an 06 but it was going to cost me $1500 to get my Sno-Way to fit the newer truck with coil springs.I got a really nice 04 instead.

3. fastcarz3

fastcarz3 Member

hey surf i have a meyer ez mount express pump frame if your interested located in nyc email me tonka66@aol.com if you want more details