1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just watched the new Fisher DVD

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by J&R Landscaping, Sep 28, 2006.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Just want to say I am pretty impressed with the new fisher dvd explaining the fine details about the new fisher V plow!

I have always been a fan of WESTERN equipment but it seems I'm starting to take a liking to a different color!

Anyone else care to comment on the new products.........

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

How did you get a DVD?

3. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Yeah, I have not seen any DVD with the new products. I am still a loyal Fisher customer, though.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Go to http://www.xtremevplow.com. From there scroll down a bit and click on CD REQUEST.

Gotta thank MCW for giving me the heads up about that or I woudlnt have known about it either. :gunsfiring: wesport

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I just ordered mine. Thanks for the heads up.

6. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

thanks im gonna check that out

7. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Not really too sure that I'm going to benefit from it, but I went ahead and ordered the thing anyways. Thanks.

8. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

considering many of the parts are interchangeable, its not that hard to believe. cool info on the cd, thanks for sharing.

9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

poppet valves not good

10. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I saw it..
    Makes me want to sell my new 8' X blade and get the Stainless Extreme V.:cry:

Even though my Blade looks better than when I got it I would take a big loss.payup So I guess next time!:rolleyes: