1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to show off one of my toys

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rb8484, Nov 17, 2009.

1. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Here is a few pictures of my summer toy! What year do you think it is??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Just a few more, I love looking at everyones photos on here and thought you might enjoy looking at these

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

nice, 1989

4. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Nice- 1986

5. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Wow, I didnt think it looked that old!! lol, but no, it is newer than 1989.

6. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

It is a nice looking boat, looks in great shape for the age! The dash has the "dated" look that would have had me guessing in the late 80's as well, but if I was guessing solely on the exterior pics, I would have guessed late 90's... Who made Arrivas? I don't beleive they were ever sold in Canada, I am not familiar with them.... What engine/drive combo?

Matthew

7. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Brunswick Marine made them. Not sold in Canada that I know of. cost approximately 30k to 40k when new. In the states they are most prevelant in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, the Carolinas, and Washington, followed by the rest of the SE coastline areas, the NE and the NW states. There appear to be very few located outside of those states, most notably skipping Chicago (Illinois), New York, the entire Midwest, and California.

It has the 5.7 with the alpha one merc drive. Best boat I have owned! I may end up parting ways with this boat, but we will see.

8. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

9. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

10. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

That is a very nice looking boat! Looks to be in great shape and looks like it would be a blast for the summers!!

11. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Yeah, its in great shape. We have enjoyed our weekends out on Lake Michigan.

12. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

That is a great looking boat, looks like you take great care of it. How long have you owned it?
    It's good to see another boater on here.

13. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

That's a sweet boat!

14. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I'm just glad I'm not the one filling the gas tank on that beast!

15. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Thats an awesome looking boat. Never woulda guessed its 19 years old.

16. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Looking at those pics has me longing for summer. That boat looks like it would be a heck of a lot of fun!

17. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

No pitch for FF? Tell him it works great for boats too!

18. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Oh yeah, Fluid Film works great for boats, too! It was originally manufactured for the Navy to fight salt water corrosion. It stops rust on contact, prevents rust on all metals and will even shine up fiberglass. :D

19. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

63 gallon tank = empty wallet. I burned a whole tank once.....one word....OUCH!!!
    Plus my Excursion gets 10mpg and I pull it out to lake michigan....double ouch!! Needs to be a snowy winter to make that cash back!!

20. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Ohh beleive me, I have used FF on the boat!!! I cant belive it, I am out of FF!!! :dizzy: