1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to say....

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by bdlawncare, Dec 19, 2011.

1. bdlawncare

bdlawncare Senior Member

Hey well i thought since i has such a good experience with the company i would post a thread...

Let me start off by saying customer service is one of the most important things a company can excel at...

So i called the company today after the arival of my shovel 28" and the mounting bolts were missing.... I was greated by a nice man on the phone that shipped me out new mounting hardware right away... I also noticed the shovel was all scuffed up ( not that it matter because its going to anyway) BUT he said he would just send me another handle to make sure everything was okay... NO QUESTIONS ASKED...

Now thats what i call great customer service.. Will buy again FOR SURE!