1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just wanted to say, "thanks to everyone"

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by girlinaflurry, Mar 15, 2002.

1. girlinaflurry

girlinaflurry Junior Member

I just wanted to say, "thanks for all of the advice you guys have given this season". Our posts were under indianaplowboy but I was the one with the billing questions etc. Hope to be of help to others as I become seasoned. I learned alot about patience this winter and to only look for snow to plow if the meteorologists are calling for an inch or less, lol. I wish all of you the best over the rest of the year and hope next season is great for everyone. It's time for me to return to the greenhouse and tend to the posies.

Thanks Again :D
  2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

That's what Plowsite is all about......... :)

3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

If you really want to learn alot about the snow industry, you should consider attending the SIMA Symposium in St. Louis this June. It's close enough to you that you shouldn't have too many expenses getting there......

And, Chuck is absolutely correct... this is what this forum is for..... thank's (from everyone) for the compliment.
  4. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

You and Indianaplowboy are more than welcome to 'convoy' down with wifey and me. I am in the northwest corner of our wonderful state. We are making is a long weekend though. Wednesday night through Sunday afternoon.
  5. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

You're welcome!

Agreed - that is what having this site is all about!

If you do head down to the SIMA symposium I'll see you there.
  6. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

hey, I plan on going too....

I too want to say thanks for helping my buisiness grow to everyone on this site... I am looking forward to meeting all of you at St. louis. (I think we all need plowsite tee shirts)
  7. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

I agree with Ceaman. Put me down for 2.

Because of Plowsite and SIMA, my contracts are much more defined. I have learned about liwuide de-icers and how to PROPERLY use them, and most importantly I have found people who share the same passion for the flakey white stuff that I do. Thanks to all...