1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to say hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by TubedYota, Nov 13, 2008.

1. TubedYota

TubedYota Member

So, how ya doin? When I was a kid my dad and I would plow residential driveways every storm, but the old CJ-7 finally rusted out a long time ago, like many others. I still have the blade and it's in ok shape. I got a sandblaster and some Meyer yellow, gonna buy some new pistons and hoses, just drove 12.5 hrs to get a used frame and pump for it and gonna fit it up to my '89 Toyota latter on in the week (need more metal) . And I know I'm gonna make a mint this winter! lol Just kidding about that, I just want to do my driveway and a few of my neighbors, nothing special, nothing big :)
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

good luck this winter and welcome to PS:waving:
  3. TubedYota

TubedYota Member

Thanks iceyman! I hope we get a lot of snow this year. I love being out there and loved plowing with my dad and I have been doing it with my quad for years.....but I do like the idea of a radio and heat lol
  4. Gerry125

Gerry125 Senior Member

Welcome,sit back, read,and enjoy.
  5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to plowsite.
  6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Welcome!:waving: Great to see another person from jersey here!
  7. TubedYota

TubedYota Member

Cool!!! Bunch of NJer's here! How'd you like that last snow? Crazy huh, earliest I've ever seen it
  8. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome Yota and have fun this winter.
  9. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

welcome, very helpful people here,best of luck this season
  10. Gerry125

Gerry125 Senior Member

Yeah that was crazy,power was out for four days. I plowed a few roads around my house and moved a couple of trees just so people could get home . I live on a mountain and the only way to get here is up some nasty hills.ussmileyflag
  11. TubedYota

TubedYota Member

Yeah I live on a Mt also. High Point got 14" it's only about 25 min north.....Hey I know a guy from Long Vally....I used to work as a brewer at a micro brewery up here and he was a good customer of ours
  12. Gerry125

Gerry125 Senior Member

14'' nice,not sure what we got, but it was gone in like two days or so.
  13. Joe Snow

Joe Snow Senior Member

Welcome from Iowa
  14. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Good luck this winter. I hope you do good.
  15. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Welcome to Plowsite!

Make sure you post some pics of you setup when you finish it

16. srg

srg Junior Member
    from USA

welcome to plowsite!
    i'm a newbie too!
  17. TubedYota

TubedYota Member