1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to say hello.

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Truck_Stuff, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

Hello everyone my name is Anthony from BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com. We are now a sponsor here, and we all look forward to helping you guys get greats deal on great parts. We carry to many items to list but I'm sure you will all like our selection of Tool Boxes, Headache Racks, Ladder Racks, Warning Lights, ect ect ect. I am always available to talk during the days so feel free to call with any questions you might have. I have also set PlowSite up with its very own Promo-Code. When you enter PLW15200 at the check out you will save $15 when you send over $200. I will also be running specials every now and again. Also please let me know if there is something that a bunch of you would like to buy because I will make a special for it. So I will be posting our very first PlowSite special later today. Thank you very much and I like I said before I look forward to doing business with you.

Anthony P