1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just want to say a BIG THANKS!!!! from a noob...

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by olibuilt, Feb 6, 2010.

1. olibuilt

olibuilt Junior Member

I had a small old plow with an electrical winch in front of my 96 Dodge Cummins standard....

After 3 winter of bending the **** out of her, I just puschased a nice used 2006 7.5 Fisher for less than 1K. After fighting with the 2006 Dodge 3500 mount for a day, I started plugging the electic harness... A little PITA when your a noob.

3 big problems I fixed with your help / my search:

-First problem was not wanting to connect the parking / flasher wire.... no power

-Second was the red wire near the controler.... no power

-Third was the positive / negative thing about the headlight.... headlights freaking

Now everything seems to work good. I just need to go get the plow itself to see if it works ok.

If I did not found this website, I would be oblige to go to a Fisher dealer ...$$$$....

I'll post picture of my custom mount and the bent plow....

Thank you very much for all the info on this forum

I took the time to post just to thank you all
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Glad everything seemed to work out thus far and thank you for utilizing the search feature!! Welcome to the site and definitely post pictures.
  3. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

J'ai bien hate de voir les photos de ta pelle !
    Can't wait to see pics of your plow !

$1000 c'est pas cher !
    Good deal at $1000 !
  4. olibuilt

olibuilt Junior Member

No snow for now in Quebec....

Pictures of the old bent plow....

Custom mount:

And the Fisher! Not mounted... No snow.....