1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just to funny "The New Guy"

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Scott's, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

The new guy that has a brand new truck and a brand new plow, doing a Rite Aid right next to my lot putting piles of snow on my lot .I drive up to this kid (very young) and said you cant pile your snow up against my cust building, he smiles as his buddy shook his head, he tells me it was only 1 push but I seem 3 plow marks, no big deal really and he agreed not to do it antmore .I go back later and guess what more snow piled up against the building I plow. I went right into the Rite Aid and talked to the mang. she said they are having alot of problems with this kid and it takes him for ever to get them done as he lives out of town. Well she said she will handle it and when I came back later that day the piles was gone.

Ok Im done but Im sure alot of you guys see kids like this out plowing with there buddys trying to make beer money as their work shows how much they care. I should snop pics of this lot and post how bad it looks after his 10min plow job.

2. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

I have a lot across from an Arby's. That guy likes to push the snow from their driveway across the street onto the sidewalk that I have to clear. I talked to the manager. She told me the company that plows it and said she'd take care of it. Two days later after a 1.5" snow, I see that it has been done again.

I took my Blizzard 810 and pushed all that snow right into the middle of their entrance leaving a nice pile with just enough room for cars to get around.

Now the pile is gone and I'm waiting for the next storm to see what happens. I just couldn't handle shoveling all that heavy frozen snow anymore.

3. tattoofever

tattoofever Member

sometimes thats the only way people get the point

4. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

I have that same problem with a kid my age who plows a residential next to one of mine. These two entrances are very close to one another and when he plows his entrance out the snow goes right into mine that I have already plowed. This storm today I plowed like you said above a big wall of snow in front of the driveway and he had to have someone come with a bigger truck to plow it out!!!

5. Winterized

Winterized Senior Member

I would venture a guess the guys who pile snow on other peoples properties are the same inconsiderate people that park their vehicles in the handicapped spaces or at the end of wheelchair ramps when they just ...run in... for a minute at the Kwiki-Mart.

There seems to be no more respect for anybody or anything!

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Around here there are some "professional" contractors that do crap plow jobs.... I lost a bid to one of these companies.

7. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

i deal with that at a place i plow, they have a truck dock on the side and the people that plow the bank next door pile the snow up at the corner and the trucks cant get in. last year i had to get a bobcat and dig it out and the bank had to pay $$$$$

8. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

Like I said Im going to get some pics of this kids lot, Im not kidden you will crap when you see his work.