1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

just starting out

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by PowerfulsnowNJ, Dec 10, 2005.

1. PowerfulsnowNJ

PowerfulsnowNJ Junior Member

what is the average price to plow out a driveway? walkway? do ya charge more for more snow? if so how do ya figure a "fair price":help: :help:

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Well, you figure what all of your costs are. Then you figure out what you need to make. thats your price. payup

3. Dogbonz

Dogbonz Member

round here the standard price is $20 bucks for a small 2 wide 2 deep drive, no shoveling, and most peeps here don't want plowed until 4 in is down, my town is filled with little old ladies and there are the worst for feeling screwed for 10 mins of work for $25 bucks, but $20 is ok:dizzy:

If anyone ask me why so much I ask how long will it take them to shovel it?,,, "2 hours" they say
    So is 10 and hour enough for you to shovel it? "NO" Then 20 to plow is fine then huh!??!?:nod: "Thats what i thought!":)

Silly People Funny how when there is a 8 inch storm, Everybody is your friend! and no price is to high to get that snow off there drives!

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

My minimum is $30.00, and it goes up from there.

5. PowerfulsnowNJ

PowerfulsnowNJ Junior Member

gettin started

thankx guys that is about what i figured but didnt wanna give the store away for a few peanuts! Good luck to all!payup :drinkup: