1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just starting in this tell me wat you think?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Figueiredo, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Figueiredo

Figueiredo Junior Member

I started about 1 year ago just doing my nieghboors driveway and mine with a craftsman lawntractor with a 48in plow but i sold the tractor about a couple monts ago. I have about 16 driveways and im thinking of getting a ariens snow blower 1027LE Deluxe and and spreader to start out with and maybe some shovels wat do u think ?

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Welcome to plowsite. You will find lots of reading here and I am sure you will get lots of ideas about equipment. I sure did. If you are thinking about starting up a business make sure you cover all your bases, there are lots of threads about insurance, residential vs commercial and getting started. Have a browse.
  3. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite! if you are serious about snow removal the most important thing I can impart on you is get INSURANCE!!!!, if you are plowing for payup you will NEED insurance to C.Y.A. and to prevent sue happy customers from owing you and all of your equipment because of an accident. There is BIG $ to be made in this business, BUT, there is also BIG liability/responsibility as well. Good luck, and if you need anything, Don't be afraid to ask. The only dumb question, is the one that was not asked!!!!.