1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just some small addtions

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by oldbluehairhemi, Sep 15, 2012.

1. oldbluehairhemi

oldbluehairhemi Senior Member

I added a few small upgrades to my truck. Some Hella Black Magic 500 lights and a cold air intake thanks to MyBrute07. I just mounted the lights and haven't got a chance to wire them up. The intake is just what that truck needed. Good performance and little bit more sound.

lights.jpg

before.jpg

after.jpg

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

those lights will be very brite take a nitetime pic when u get them wired up

3. oldbluehairhemi

Will do. They come with 55w bulbs and I think it will be plenty from what I have read about them. But if they're not they make a 100w upgrade for them.

4. dodgegmc1213

dodgegmc1213 PlowSite.com Addict

looking good man. where in maryland you from? i was just in ocean city last week on vaca.

5. oldbluehairhemi

I live about 3 hours west of Ocean City. An hour south of Washington D.C

6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice upgrades !

7. oldbluehairhemi

thanks guys. Got the lights wired today and to my surprise they worked the first time. I haven't tested them at night yet.