1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just saying Hi!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by tigershark11, Dec 27, 2008.

1. tigershark11

tigershark11 Junior Member

I'm new to the site but not new to plowing. I wanted to introduce myself, say Hi! and get aquainted with everyone. I've been plowing since 1988, in everything from 58' Autocar with air-assist steering to Cat 950 loaders to what I'm operating now for a municipality here in Ma. I now operate a Mack that is refered to as a Granite with sander on the back and a plow on the front. The Mack is an automatic, which is a real blessing. Although I've been plowing for awhile it definetly doesn't mean I couldn't learn more. I look forward to good discussions and some fun. I own a Ford f-350 with the 7.3 in it and am thinking of getting a plow for the front so I'll be looking at your varied opinions to make a decision! Thanks for reading.:waving:ussmileyflag

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Jump on in. Throw up any pictures you have to.:waving:

3. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

what part of mass u from

4. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

welcome to the site!! :waving:

5. tigershark11

tigershark11 Junior Member

Thanks for the welcome guys!. Fisher guy, I live right around the corner from you! You gave me your card last week! Blue house on the corner.:salute: