1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just saying hello

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TedsLawnScaping, Dec 8, 2002.

1. TedsLawnScaping

TedsLawnScaping Junior Member

I've been lurking for a few months here and finally registered. I am into lawn care but grass only grows in the summer. I have plowed several of my neighbors driveways with my Tractor and 6 foot blade for the past 5 or so years and thats getting old. I have a '71 Ford F-250 that I am restoring to make my lawn care truck, I'll post pictures someday. I found a 7.5 foot meyers power angle plow complete with mounts, all hydraulics, controls, and working for $400. The mounts are for an '84 Ford but I know I'm going to have to engineer something anyway for a truck thats 30 years old. I have a 2001 Superduty but I'd rather set a plow up on the '71. What should I look for on this $400 plow? I think it's a deal but you are the gurus.
  2. Hello and Welcome!
  3. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Welcome to Plowsite!

As far as Meyers plows go, You should check out Chuck Smith's website: http://www.snowplowing-contractors.com

Chuck is one of the moderators here at Plowsite and has quite a large website for snowplowing, also has used Meyers plow for many years.