1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Just Sayin Hi

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by drewguere, Feb 13, 2008.

1. drewguere

drewguere Junior Member

Hi, Im new here. Ive been browsing the forum for over a year now, just never joined because I never had anything to post.

So now Ive joined up and Im just sayin hi to everyone.

Im 19, and Im in college right now for Engineering & Construction Management, I bought my truck in september, Ive been working to get one for a while. I dont have a plow on it yet, but Im planning on putting one on when I finish school. I am trying hard to start a landscaping/construction company this summer part time, and hopefully get something rolling, and eventually add in plowing once Im out of school.

I enjoy working on cars, and I own a 98 Cherokee that Ive lifted, and I recently bought a 95 Wrangler that I am building up on one ton axles and 42s, I also have an 83 Mustang. I like racing, and bought my first POS race car, and I am in my first race this saturday.

Heres my truck:

2002 GMC 2500HD with the 8.1 gas hog

WhiteGMC1.jpg

Happy plowing to everyone

WhiteGMC1.jpg

2. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Welcome aboard!!!!! :)

3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to the site. :waving:

4. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Nice Rig! Welcome:drinkup:

5. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

welcome. nice truck.

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to Plowsite. :waving:
    I love your truck. I would throw a nice Boss plow on that. :salute: Keep us posted.

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice truck

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I think that truck would look sweet with a Wideout!!!! Dude, I'd be drooling over that setup if you got one! Have you thought about what plow to put on there yet? Anyway, welcome to the site.

P.S. White is the best color on a truck.

9. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Get a Fisher X- blade!....The stainless steel version. That would look sweet on that white truck:drinkup: Just add some side plates on it & your ready to roll!!

XBlade1.jpg

10. drewguere

drewguere Junior Member

Yea, I would love a wideout, I was looking at that when it was first posted up here, I also love the new Boss Vs

I havent decided yet, but I would kinda like a red plow...but I guess it doesnt matter as long as its reliable and it gets me paid

I was also planning on just a tailgate spreader, but I am liking the new poly bed sanders, they look pretty slick, we'll see how the landscaping buisness gets rolling, and see how much funds I have, hopefully I get enough contracts to swing a nice winter setup

11. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

startin getn contracts early n it forces u tp buy equipment...:nod:payup